Lapel Youth Basketball
The Lapel Youth Basketball League is a league designed to teach elementary- age boys and girls the game of basketball in a controlled, instructive environment. The league is for Lapel Elementary Students.
Each year’s program is a five week season. There are three divisions, grades K – 5 for girls and grades 1 – 5 for boys. Sessions will be held at Lapel Elem/JH gyms.
We need as many volunteer coaches as we can get. If you are willing to serve as a volunteer, please check the box on the registration form. We want your children to love basketball as much as we do, and parental involvement is essential for the league and your child’s enjoyment.
Lapel Basketball Academy/Boys
- The cost is $60 per player, Lapel boys Grades 1-5.
- Sessions will consist of skills development, player evaluations, skill competitions, & 3 on 3 games.
- Opportunity to participate on Lapel Dawgs travel teams.
- The sessions will be from 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. on November 5, 12, 19 and December 3, & 10.
- Sign up by October 25 to ensure a team shirt.
- The cost for basketball is $60 per player
- October 13 is a skills camp/evaulation, parent meeting, and player draft.
- Practices start the week of October 24 on Mondays or Wednesdays and games will be the following 4 Saturdays & December 3rd.
- Please sign up by October 10 to give us time to plan and have enough coaches in place.