Lapel Boys Youth Basketball
The Lapel Youth Basketball Academy is a league designed to teach boys in grades K thru 5 the game of basketball in a controlled, instructive environment. The league is for Lapel Elementary Students.
This year’s program will consist of 4 Monday evenings in October and 3 Saturday mornings in November. This program is inclusive of all skill levels. There will be teams made to further the basketball season and participate in the Grassroots and/or Indiana Ball League. Sessions will be held at Lapel Elem/JH gyms.
If you are willing to serve as a volunteer, helping to run drills, coach a team, etc. please check the box on the registration form. We want your children to love basketball as much as we do, and parental involvement is essential for the league and your child’s enjoyment.
Lapel Boys Basketball Academy
- The cost is $60 per player, Lapel boys Grades K thru 5 grades.
- Sessions will consist of skills development, player evaluations, skill competitions, & 3 on 3 games, progressing to 5 on 5.
- Opportunity to participate on Lapel Dawgs travel teams.
- This program is inclusive of all skill levels.
- Participation in the Academy is required to participate on a Grassroots and/or Indiana travel league team.
- Mondays, October 9, 16, 23, and 30th will be from 5:30 PM-7:00 PM.
- Saturdays, November 4, 11, and 18 will be from 8:00 AM-10:00 AM.
- All October sessions will consist of periods of different basketball skills development with short game sessions.
- November sessions will also consist of periods of basketball skill development with longer game time sessions.
- There will be an extra cost to participate on a travel team.